Join our team.
Thinkso is a young, successful NYC branding agency with a diverse portfolio. We believe in delivering smart, creative work that is both functional and beautiful. We also believe in creating a work environment that is supportive, collaborative and fun for each and every employee. Therefore, any candidate whom we seriously consider must: share our desire to deliver only premium work; be one who naturally embraces camaraderie; and have a penchant for lunches and happy hours on a terrace overlooking Manhattan.
All salaries are commensurate with skills and experience. Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter, resume and samples of your work to email@example.com.
We are looking for a talented web designer to add to our digital design team. Our digital projects include websites with complex content, mobile apps, and email templates.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Possess excellent design and visual composition skills with a strong understanding of color, layout and typography (yes, for the web!)
- Commit to creating great user experiences
- Understand basic principles of usability and interaction design
- Be able to articulate clear user interaction flow through detailed site maps, wireframe schematics, and related documentation
- Rapidly iterate through design layouts and prototypes
- Have at least modest HTML/CSS skills, with a desire to learn more
- Be a team player and able to interface with technical partners
- Be platform agnostic
Bonus points for experience:
- Planning, creating and/or administering usability tests
- Designing for responsive websites
- Building and administering sites in popular CMSs (Wordpress, ExpressionEngine, Drupal)
Writer — Financial Services
We are looking for a creative writer with financial services expertise and experience.
To qualify, you must:
- Have a deep knowledge of marketing financial services to institutional and sophisticated individual investors
- Know how to write in clear, concise, plain English, while layering on a unqiue editorial voice according to the client’s brand
- Love the big picture and the details
- Can take complex material and industry jargon and streamline them into linear, engaging stories
- Have experience writing for many media formats—print, online, advertising, etc.
- Be happy working on all types of projects, ranging from very large to very small
- Want to break new ground
- Be comfortable taking a project and running with it, but also enjoys collaborating with the team
- Be both a perfectionist and doesn’t take him/herself too seriously
Senior Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced, client-facing project manager to handle one of our largest accounts. The candidate is a smart, multi-talented individual who understands both the inner workings of a creative agency and the needs of corporate clients. You will be the hub that keeps everything working in harmony and ensures delivery that’s on time, on budget and with effortless grace.
To qualify, you must:
- Have 5+ years of experience at another creative agency managing budgets, schedules and client accounts
- Be extremely organized, punctual and obsessed with detail
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understand production processes for both traditional and digital media
- Be able to work independently as well as collaborate with the firm’s partners and co-workers
Bonus points for:
- Marketing strategy expertise.
- Experience with the financial services industry.
Design & Marketing Interns
College juniors and seniors as well as recent graduates are welcome to apply for a design internship or a marketing internship at Thinkso.
We are currently filling these timeframes:
- Winter 2015: January through May
- Summer 2015: June through September
Thinkso interns are responsible for assisting with:
- Client and internal projects
- Presentation preparation
- Marketing, operational, and administrative tasks
Bonus points for:
- Digital design experience and passion (websites, mobile apps, email templates)
- Doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Balancing the ability to take direction with taking initiative
Internships at Thinkso pay a stipend in addition to counting toward college credit.