Join our team.
Thinkso is a young, successful NYC branding agency with a diverse portfolio. We believe in delivering smart, creative work that is both functional and beautiful. We also believe in creating a work environment that is supportive, collaborative and fun for each and every employee. Therefore, any candidate whom we seriously consider must: share our desire to deliver only premium work; be one who naturally embraces camaraderie; and have a penchant for lunches and happy hours on a terrace overlooking Manhattan.
All salaries are commensurate with skills and experience. Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter, resume and samples of your work to email@example.com.
We are looking for a talented web designer to add to our digital design team. Our digital projects include websites with complex content, mobile apps, and email templates.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Possess excellent design and visual composition skills with a strong understanding of color, layout and typography (yes, for the web!)
- Commit to creating great user experiences
- Understand basic principles of usability and interaction design
- Be able to articulate clear user interaction flow through detailed site maps, wireframe schematics, and related documentation
- Rapidly iterate through design layouts and prototypes
- Have at least modest HTML/CSS skills, with a desire to learn more
- Be a team player and able to interface with technical partners
- Be platform agnostic
Bonus points for experience:
- Planning, creating and/or administering usability tests
- Designing for responsive websites
- Building and administering sites in popular CMSs (Wordpress, ExpressionEngine, Drupal)
We are seeking a multi-talented senior writer who can write ad copy for an investment bank one day and help create a marketing plan for a nonprofit the next.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has worked for other creative agencies.
- Writes in clear, concise, plain English, while layering on a unique editorial voice according to the client’s brand and target audience.
- Is skilled at developing and writing comprehensive, effective, creative positioning and marketing strategies for clients.
- Loves the big picture and the details.
- Can take complex material and industry jargon and streamline them into linear, engaging stories.
- Enjoys working in many media formats (traditional and digital), on all sizes of projects, and for a wide range of client sectors.
- Wants to break new ground.
- Is comfortable taking a project and running with it, but also enjoys collaborating with the team.
- Is a nice, normal person who likes working hard and having fun.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in financial and professional services marketing
- Marketing strategy skills
Senior Project Manager
Thinkso is seeking an experienced, client-facing project manager to handle a diverse portfolio of accounts. The candidate is a smart, sophisticated, upbeat individual with a Type A personality, and understands both the inner workings of a creative agency and the needs of corporate clients. You will be the hub that keeps everything working in harmony and ensure Thinkso’s extremely high standards are met at all times.
To qualify, you must:
- Have 5+ years of experience at another creative agency managing print and digital marketing projects—including client, budgets, schedules, and resources
- Be extremely organized, punctual, and obsessed with the details
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work independently as well as collaborate with the firm’s partners and the rest of the team
- Have great respect for content and editorial as well as design
- Be honest, sincere, and open
- Enjoy lunches and happy hours on a terrace overlooking Manhattan streets
Bonus points for:
- Financial services experience
- Marketing and creative strategy skills
Design & Marketing Interns
College juniors and seniors as well as recent graduates are welcome to apply for a design internship or a marketing internship at Thinkso.
We are currently filling these timeframes:
- Winter 2015: January through May
- Summer 2015: June through September
Thinkso interns are responsible for assisting with:
- Client and internal projects
- Presentation preparation
- Marketing, operational, and administrative tasks
Bonus points for:
- Digital design experience and passion (websites, mobile apps, email templates)
- Doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Balancing the ability to take direction with taking initiative
Internships at Thinkso pay a stipend in addition to counting toward college credit.