Join our team.
Thinkso is a young, successful NYC branding agency with a diverse portfolio. We believe in delivering smart, creative work that is both functional and beautiful. We also believe in creating a work environment that is supportive, collaborative and fun for each and every employee. Therefore, any candidate whom we seriously consider must: share our desire to deliver only premium work; be one who naturally embraces camaraderie; and have a penchant for lunches and happy hours on a terrace overlooking Manhattan.
All salaries are commensurate with skills and experience. Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter, resume and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Project Manager
Thinkso is seeking an experienced, client-facing project manager to handle one of our largest accounts. The candidate is a smart, multi-talented individual who understands both the inner workings of a creative agency and the needs of corporate clients. You will be the hub that keeps everything working in harmony and ensures delivery that’s on time, on budget and with effortless grace.
To qualify, you must:
- Have 5+ years of experience at another creative agency managing budgets, schedules and client accounts.
- Be extremely organized, punctual and obsessed with detail.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understand production processes for both traditional and digital media.
- Be able to work independently as well as collaborate with the firm’s partners and co-workers.
- Enjoy Friday lunches and happy hours on a terrace overlooking Manhattan.
Bonus points for:
- Marketing strategy expertise.
- Experience with the financial services industry.
We’re looking for a senior designer with 7+ years of professional design experience to be the lead designer on corporate brand systems and marketing collateral for financial, nonprofit, consumer product, and other types of clients. Excellent print and layout skills are required. Web/digital design skills are a plus.
To qualify, you must:
- Have the ability to conceptualize, design and produce print and online projects, working collaboratively with the Thinkso partners and other designers.
- Possess a superior knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and a working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Be organized and methodical with files.
- Have excellent print production skills.
- Enjoy mentoring junior designers and interacting with clients.
Design & Marketing Interns
College juniors and seniors as well as recent graduates are welcome to apply for a design internship or a marketing internship at Thinkso. We are currently filling these timeframes:
- Summer 2014: May through September
Thinkso interns are responsible for assisting with:
- Client and internal projects.
- Presentation preparation.
- Marketing, operational, and administrative tasks.
Internships at Thinkso pay a stipend in addition to counting toward college credit.